– Born in 2004- 2005 or later
– Born in 2006 or later
– Mezőtúri Strandfürdő és Fedett Uszoda (5400 Mezőtúr, Fekete István street 1.)
– 07-12th August 2018.
– There is no participation fee, but you must sumbit your application via e-mail (email@example.com) until 30th of April. Women’s teams may also apply!
The following costs contains accomodation with full board:
– Youth hotel 20,00€ /person/night
– Hotel (3*) 50,00€ /person/night
– The parents and relatives can book their accomodation through our club. Please contact us ont he e-mails below.
-Transfer: the club helps you with your transfer (from the airport). Please contact us on the e-mails below.
– First half of the costs must be payed until 30th of April (with the registration)
– Second half of the costs must be payed until 30th of June
– 7th of August:
Arrival to Mezőtúr, Check in at the Hotels 11.00 o’clock
18.00 – Technical meeting for coaches, leaders
– 8th – 9th of August:
19.00 Formal dinner (leaders, coaches, judges, exhibitors)
20.00 Takáts Tamás concert
Semi finals, Finals
19.00 Aki-Mer concert
13.00 Ceremony of result announcement
At the same time and place with our Tournament the traditional ArTúr Festival and Túri Market will be held. These events offer you cultural programs, exhibitors of the city’s hand-made products and concerts.
You can also participate extra programs (if you arrive sooner or leave later) in surrounding towns. We both offer you cultural and entertainer programs:
- Szarvas (Mini Hungary, Szarvas’ Arboretum)
- Cegléd (Adventure & Aquapark)
- Gyula (Gyula’s castle, Almásy Mansion, AquaPalota)
- Mogyoród (Aquarena)
- Szeged (Pick Museum, Móra Ferenc Museum, Sunshine Bath)
- Budapest (Hero’s square, Fisherman’s Bastion, Buda’s castle)
- Eger (Eger’s castle, Szépasszonyvölgy)
- Balaton (Tihany’s Abbey, Badacsony)
If you want to apply one of the tours, please send us the choosen town and number of people until 30th of June.
7 players ( 6+ 1) in the water and 8 person by the bench.
Maximum players 15!
Field of play:
-2004-2005 25x 20m
-Born 2006 or later 20x 16m
-2004- 2005 – size 5, same brand
-Born 2006 or later – size 4 – same brand
-2004- 2005 big goal (3 m x 90 cm)
-Born 2006 or later small goal (2,15 m x 75 cm)
Duration of the Game:
-2004- 2005 4×6 minutes
-Born 2006 or later 4×5 minutes
-Attacking time – 30 seconds per team
-Breaks – 1 minute between first/second and third/fourth quarter, 2 minutes between second/third quarter
The teams has 2 timeouts/game. One timeout can be used/quarter. In case of more timeouts the FINA rules must be followed.
1 referee per game except the finals.
The basic rules will be the FINA rules
The winner of the tournament will win the Túrifullánkok Cup
Medal for the first 3 teams
Best goalie, Best player, Top scorer
Questions about registration:
Waterpolo & professional questions:
+36 70 378 9343
+36 30 248 3205
+36 70 378 9341
Senior contact person:
+36 70 311 4723
Túri Fullánkok Nemzetközi Vízilabda Fesztivál szervezői
Zsolt Herczeg Zoltán Mohi Mihály Subasitz Mayor Main organizer Tournament director